There are a few projects that are still at varying stages of progress and will probably be documented and put online given enough interest (hint hint). They are;
- A 60W DC-DC flyback converter, 9-15 V in, 0 - 200V out, approximately 80-90% efficient.
- A modular MOSFET-based coilgun stage for low to moderate power (a few joules of kinetic energy, enough to sting but not bruise).
- A simple multi-point temperature sensor board using the DS18B20/DS18S20 sensor.
- A capacitive rotary-encoder-like unit, with an RGB led for status. (Think touchpad or 2nd gen. Ipod)
- NEW a brushed DC servo motor controller (DC motor with incremental rotary encoder), up to 25A and 40V continuous load. Will be finished some time during the summer of 2013.
(This is a continuously updated list)